- Hold a current, valid Class A and/or Class B CDL driver’s license.
- Must pass an extensive background check.
- Must pass a company physical.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to successfully pass screening for access to secure facilities or have a TWIC card.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required to fulfill this position.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good MVR.
Be able to pass drug screens (and random screening).
- Possess a real desire to work.
- Not mind getting dirty
- Be physically able to work hard.
- Not afraid of heights or confined spaces.
- Be dependable.
- Be able to work flexible hours and sometimes long hours.
- Be able to travel out of town with crew for overnight jobs.
Job duties include:
Driving and operating vacuum trucks and vacuum tankers or skids. This is a fast pace operator/driver position. A driver will be required to perform the same duties as technicians such as: pulling hoses, vacuuming and washing, OSHA confined space entry, tank cleaning (landside and marine), cleaning with high powered pressure washers once trained, Industrial Cleaning, etc.
Ability to perform heavy lifting and carrying (50+ pounds); use of hand tools, power tools, bending, stooping, stepping, shoveling and other physically demanding tasks on a daily basis.
Experience with On-Site Operation of Vacuum Trucks
Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
Hold 40-Hour HAZWOPER Training
Hold Confined Space Training
• Location: Charleston, SC
• Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
• Compensation: based on experience
• This is a Full-Time job
• Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.